Inventory Management Software
Manage your multi location inventory with powerfull software.
The Key to Profit Generation and Cost Control
Inventory or stocks are the lifeline and constitute brand image of any company or business. Beginning from the manufacturing stage to the tracking of products and parts during their transportation from vendor to warehouse, between the warehouses and then to retail location or directly to the customer. An Inventory Management Software is a computer based system software to keep track on inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. The Manufacturing industry can utilize it to generate work orders and bills of materials. Regular usage of inventory management software can keep check on overstocking of product and outages. Inventory data can be organized in an ‘easy to access and operate way’ and the old method of maintaining data in the form of lengthy spreadsheets can be shunned completely.
Product grouping Management
- Manage Product Category
- Manage Product
- Product Unit System
- Product Reorder/Stock Alert System
User Setting System
- Create/Update Admin User
- Manage Multi Operation User
- Manage password By user)
Vendor Manage Inventory
- Create and Update Supplier (Vendor)
- Create and Update Customer (Vendor)
- Manage Vendor by Inventory
- Vendor inward/Outward Tracking Report
- Inward Order To Supplier Inventory Report
- Outward Order To Customer Inventory Report
Material Outward Management
- Material Outward By Order ID/Challan No
- Create Outward/Sales Order
- Return Order System
- Return order history report
- Outward Order Ledger (Date To Date Selection)
- Sales Outward Product wise Report
- Export Outward Material by Excel CSV
- Outward/Sales History Details
- Sales Outward Order Report By Customer
Material Inward Management
- Material Inward By Challan/Invoice No
- Manage Inward Stock
- Inward Ledger (Date To Date Selection)
- Inward Product wise Report
- Export Inward Material by Excel CSV
- Inward History Details
- Purchase Inward Order Report By supplier
- Tracking Inventory Material Stock by Quantity
- Product Stock Status
- Stock Alert (Low Stock , Sufficient Stock)
- Product Reorder/Purchase Alert
- Product List below Low Stock Reporting
- View anytime Stock By Material Items/Product
- Update/Manage Min/Max/Reorder level
PO (Purchase Order) Management
- Generate PO
- Manage Purchase Order
- Pending PO List
- Verify PO / GRN (Goods Receive Note)
- PO Export By PDF
- Purchase Order Report (Date to Date Customized)
Report and Analytics
- Inward Order List Report
- Outward Order List Report
- Product wise In/Out Ward Summary report
- Item Stock Status Report
- Stock Level Report
- Return Order details
- Vendor wise Sales/Purchase Reporting
- Vendor Analytics Summary
YOU EVER NEEDED TO BUILD
A trusted name in the field of software development, customized content management system, and automation system.
Advantages of Inventory Management Software
- Saves Costs: The usage of this software helps businesses save unnecessary expenses by diminishing the money spent on unnecessary parts and products in storage space. There’s sufficient reserve in hand to handle any kind of demand.
- Increased Efficiency: Inventory Management Software System increases efficiency by automatically accomplishing time consuming and complicated tasks related to data, calculation and records.
- Warehouse Organization: Inventory Management Software helps to organize warehouses in a much efficient manner. Through placement and grouping of products, there would be better access, delivery and pickup.
- Update data on Inventory: The Inventory Management Software system informs the executives on inventory records. Firms are adequately prepared for the supply and demand of the market during peak season.
- Security of Data: The software facilitates user restriction that can be extended to the employees for more efficient Inventory Management.
Components of an Inventory Management Software
- Order Management: Product order management is one of the primary concerns of any company and there’s a need to keep an eye on the product shortage and surplus. To avoid the situation of being deficient in stocks or accumulating an excess of it, the software is programmed to reorder the products or prevent the company from investing more resources into its manufacturing.
- Tracking assets: The software is helpful in tracking any product be it in warehouse or store. An Inventory Management Software is equipped with barcode, radio frequency identification or wireless tracking technology to track assets of your company anytime, anywhere.
- Service Management: It’s a boon for the companies providing services that can employ Inventory Management Software to keep check on the total cost of materials used to provide services.
- Product Identification: The barcode reader element reads barcodes and information on the products. Radio-frequency identification tags and wireless methods of product identification are also quite popular.